Wilmington — The Port City Daily publishes Food Truck Tracker every Friday. This allows people to know where the best mobile eateries are accessible when planning their weekend activities.
All schedules running Friday through Friday are subject to weather conditions and cancellations. The address of where the food truck will be parked will be listed alphabetically at the bottom.
You own a food truck and would you like to participate? Send your schedule to Angela Benitez (firstname.lastname@example.org) every Thursday by 8am.
Made in Venezuela
They serve arepas, empanadas and other Venezuelan dishes.
- May 12 — Mad Mole Brewing, 5pm – 8pm
- May 13 — CAM Café, 11am – 2pm
- May 14 — Flytrap Brewing, 4pm – 7pm
- May 16 — Salty Turtle Beer Company, 5pm – 8pm
- May 18 — Flying Machine Brewing Company, 5pm – 8pm
- May 19 — Backyard Tavern, 6pm-10pm
Michael’s Seafood Express
For 25 years, the local landmark has been franchised as an express model serving popular menu items.
- May 12 — New Hanover County Health and Human Services, 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.Fermented Beer and Wine, 5pm – 8pm
- May 13 — Flytrap Brewery, 1pm to 4pm.Bloomtail Craft Brewery, 5pm-8pm
- May 14 — Gregory Farms and Vineyards, noon to 5pm.Edward Teach Brewery, 6pm-10pm
- May 15 — New Hanover County Health and Human Services, 11:00 am – 2:00 pm
- May 16 — Outer Dunes Brewing Company, 5pm – 8pm
- May 18 — New Hanover County Sheriff’s Department, 11am-2pm.Mud Mole Brewing, 5pm-8pm
- May 19 — Wilmington Brewing Company, 5pm – 8pm
Pepe’s taco truck
Bringing authentic tacos, tortas, quesadillas and burritos to our friends in New Hanover and Pender counties.
- May 12 — Flytrap Brewing, 6pm – 10pm
- May 13 — Waterline Brewing Company, 6pm – 10pm
- May 19 — Flytrap Brewing, 6pm – 10pm
fork and motion
A local food truck run by a full-time firefighter aimed at supporting local farmers, small businesses and the community at large. Please see here for the detail.
- May 12 — Blair Elementary, 5:00pm – 8:00pm
- May 13 — Under the Right Flag Football, 5pm – 8pm
wheels gourmet pizza
Your neighborhood food truck serving Wilmington with some of the area’s best gourmet, Neapolitan Brooklyn-style pizza.
- May 12 — Outer Dunes Brewing Company, 5pm – 9pm
- May 13 — Flying Machine Brewing Company, 12:30pm-3:30pm. Unwined on the Square, 5pm – 8pm
- May 14 — School of Rock, 1pm-6pm.Wilmington Brewing Company, 2:00pm – 5:00pm
- May 15 — Flytrap Brewing, 5pm – 8pm
- May 16 — Flytrap Brewery, 5pm to 8pm.Flying Machine Brewing Company, 5:30pm – 8:30pm
- May 17 — Flying Machine Brewing Company, 5pm – 8pm.Brunswick Beer Exchange, 5pm-8pm
- May 18 — End of Days Distillery, 5pm – 8pm
- May 19 — Outer Dunes Brewing Company, 5pm – 9pm
port city plate
A food truck serving Rochester, NY style trash plates to the Wilmington area. Please see here for the detail.
- May 12 — Eagle Island Fruit & Seafood, 11am-2pm Windsor Park, 5pm-8pm
- May 13 — Brunswick Beer Exchange, 6pm – 9pm
- May 16 — Seagate Bottle Shop, 6pm – 9pm
- May 19 — Salter Haven, 5pm – 8pm
We serve up old-fashioned family recipes with delicious treats like shredded beef and our famous chicken salad.
- May 19 — Waterline Brewing Company, 5pm – 8pm
The platypus and the gnome sisters food truck, ILM’s finest gibier restaurant. We bring you the best tasting handhelds!
- May 13 — Carolina Beach, 11am to 3pm.Fermented Beer and Wine, 6pm – 9pm
- May 18 — Eagle’s Dare, 6pm – 9pm
- May 19 — Fermented Beer and Wine, 6pm – 9pm
2 BROS Coastal Cuisine
Local food truck serving made-to-order sandwiches and wraps.
- May 12 — Eagle’s Dare, 5pm – 8pm
- May 13 — Biggers Market, 11am – 2pm
- May 17 — Hendrick Toyota Wilmington, 11am-2pm
Offering all-natural, eco-friendly, made-to-order, gourmet, fresh-squeezed lemonades to Wilmington, North Carolina and surrounding beaches.
- May 13 — Riverfront Farmers Market, 8am – 1pm
beyond the bayou
Beyond the Bayou food truck specializes in Cajun cuisine. We are delighted to bring a taste of Bayeux to Cape Fear.
- May 12 — Seagate Bottle Shop, 5pm – 8pm
- May 13 — Penders Community Market, 11am – 2pm.Bigger’s Market, 5pm-8pm
Puerto Rican-owned and owned WilmiRicans offers a variety of dishes that represent the flavors of the island, from mofongo (mashed plantains), tripletas (sandwiches), papas rocas (french fries) and many other delicious options doing. Come and get a taste of Puerto Rico.
- May 12 — End of Days Distillery, 5:30pm – 8:30pm
- May 13 — Lighthouse Apartments, 1pm to 4pm.Bull City Ciderworks, 5pm-8pm
- May 14 — DrumTrout Brewing Company, 2:00pm – 5:00pm
- May 18 — Flytrap Brewing, 5pm – 8pm
Port City Que
Brisket, ribs, pulled pork and other authentic BBQ staples. It’s based in Rocky Point, but has been spotted all over Wilmington.
- May 12 — Hudsons Hardware, 11am – 2pm
- May 18 — Pender County Health Department, 11:00 am – 2:00 pm
- May 19 — Hudsons Hardware, 11am – 2pm
We serve different styles of nachos every week in Southeast North Carolina. Click here for more information about trucks.
- May 17 — Flytrap Brewing, 5pm – 8pm
The First Bite is a breakfast food truck. Breakfast burritos, sandwiches, and other breakfast items. We serve breakfast in the morning, noon and evening.
- May 12 — Hendrik Toyota, 7:30am – 10am
Will Me Woody
Wilmington’s first and only wood-fired pizza truckoffering classic as well as unique and delicious creations.
- May 12 — Bloomtail Craft Brewery, 5pm – 8pm
- May 13 — Palette Bottle Shop & Garden, 5pm – 8pm
- May 19 — Biggers Market, 5pm – 8pm
Pender County Education Institutions ReturnThis time it will appear with a popular hamburger.
- May 12 — Jerry’s Barber Shop, 11am – 2pm
- May 17 — Eagle Island Fruit & Seafood, 11am – 2pm
- May 19 — Jerry’s Barber Shop, 11am – 2pm
The CBT Burger is a modern take on the classic roadside burger by James Beard Foundation Award-winning chef Bud Taylor. Fresh ground beef is thinly cooked on a flat top and served on soft buns with crispy edges and melty cheese. read more here.
- May 19 — Mad Mole Brewing, 6pm – 8:30pm
Webo’s Food Truck & Catering is a specialty soul food BBQ service in the Wilmington, North Carolina area headed by professionally trained chef Hardy Ballard.
- May 12 — Nippy’s Soul Food, 7pm – 10pm
find a place
- Azalea Fest Home Tour — 416 Central Blvd.
- The Backyard Tavern — 1940 NC-172, Sunys Ferry
- Blair Elementary School — 6510 Market St.
- Belvedere Plantation — Hampstead, Boulevard Street
- Biggers Market — 6250 Market St.
- Bloomtail Craft Brewery — 6404 Amsterdam Way
- Bloomtail Pub & Arcade — 7211 Market St.
- Brunswick Beer Exchange — 113 Village Rd. Northeast, Leland
- Brunswick Community College — 50 College Rd, NE, Bolivia
- Brunswick Forest Community — 1007 Dr. Evangeline, Leland
- Bull City Ciderworks — 615 S 17th St.
- CAM Cafe — 3201 S. 17th St.
- Cape Fear Community College North Campus — 4500 Blue Clay Rd., Castle Hayne
- Cape Fear Community College Wilmington Campus — 411 N. Front St.
- Carolina Beach — 205 Charlotte Avenue, Carolina Beach
- Carolina Beach Lake Park — 400 S. Lake Park Blvd., Carolina Beach
- The Crooked Lotus — 1283 NC-210 Unit G, Sneeze Ferry
- Dead Crow Comedy Room — 511 N. 3rd St.
- DrumTrout Brewing Company — 3710 College Rd Suite 143
- Eagle Island Fruit & Seafood — 2500 US-421
- Eagles Dare — 420 N. 3rd St.
- Edward Teach Brewing — 604 N. 4th St.
- End of Days Distillery — 1815 Castle St.
- Fermental Beer & Wine — 600 S. 17th St.
- Figure Eight Island Yacht Club — 15 Bridge Rd.
- UNCW Fisher Student Center — 615 Dr. Hamilton
- Flying Machine Brewing Company — 3130 Randall Pkwy.
- Flytrap Brewing — 319 Walnut St.
- GE-Wilmington — 3901 Castle Hayne Rd.
- Greenfield Lake Amphitheater — 1941 Amphitheater Dr.
- Gregory Farms and Vineyards — 2576 Montague Rd., Curiev
- Riverside Hawkswater District — 588 Coniston Dr. SE, Leland
- Hendrick Toyota Wilmington — 5640 Market St.
- Hi-Wire Brewing—1020 Princess St.
- Hudson Hardware — 6301 Castle Hayne Rd., Castle Hayne
- Ironclad Golf & Beer Garden — 2368 Country Club Dr., Hampstead
- Jeff Gordon Chevrolet — 228 S. College Rd.
- Jerry’s Barbershop — 11975 US-117, Rocky Point
- Leaf & Barrel Provision Co. — 15010 US-17, Hampstead
- Lighthouse Apartments — 4955 Peppy’s Lane
- Live Oak Bank Pavilion at Riverfront Park — 10 Cowan St.
- Mad Mole Brewing — 6309 Boathouse Rd. Unit C
- NAPA Autoparts — 413 US-117 S, Burgau
- New Hanover County Courthouse — 316 Princess St.
- New Hanover County Health and Human Services — 1650 Greenfield St.
- New Hanover County Sheriff’s Department — 3950 Juvenile Center Rd., Castle Hayne
- Nippy’s Soul Food — 2206 Carolina Beach Road
- Oasis at Riverlights — 4027 Watercraft Ferry Ave.
- Outer Dunes Brewing Company — 7976 Market St.
- Palette Bottle Shop & Garden — 1007 N 4th St.
- Pender County Health Department — 803 S. Walker St., Burgaw
- Penders Community Market — 1501 NC-53, Burgaw
- Poplar Grove Plantation/Farmers Market — 10200 US-17
- Riverfront Farmers Market — 110 Dock St.
- River Lights — 4124 Watercraft Ferry Ave.
- Salters Haven — Hampstead, Leeds Lynn
- Salty Turtle Beer Company — 103 Triton Ln., Surf City
- School of Rock — 820 Town Center Dr., Ste 130
- Seagate Bottle Shop — 6005 Nerium Dr.
- Seaview Crab Company Carolina Beach Market — 6458 Carolina Beach Rd.
- Southport Tap and Cellar — 827 N. Howe St., Southport
- The Sterling Bar — 1612 Queen St.
- Stevenson-Hendrick Honda — 6720 Market St.
- SUNdays Café — 708B S. Lumina Ave., Wrightsville Beach
- Tipsy Goat Bottles and Taps — 1930 Castle Hayne Rd. Suite 120
- Wilmington Brewing Company Venue — 800 S. Kerr Ave.
- Under the Lights Flag Football — Haliburton Memorial Park
- Unwined on the Square — 2163 Britton Rd., Leland
- Waterline Brewing Company — 721 Surry St.
- Wilmington Brewing Company — 824 S. Kerr Ave.
- Wine Sampler — 890-3 S Kerr Ave.
Any tips or comments? e-mail email@example.com.
Want to learn more about PCD? Subscribe now Then sign up for our morning newsletter wilmington wiredelivers headlines to your inbox every morning.