Dublin, May 3, 2023 /PR Newswire/ — “Global Coronavirus Partnership 2016-2023” report added of ResearchAndMarkets.com Recruitment.
The Global Coronavirus Partnering 2016-2023 report provides comprehensive access to available deals and contractual documents for over 1,500 coronavirus deals.
Most of the transactions included in the report occur when a licensee acquires the right or option to license a licensor’s product or technology. These days, these deals tend to be multi-component, including both joint research and development and commercialization of the results.
This report introduces readers to comprehensive coronavirus disease deal trends, key players, and top deal values, showing how, why and on what terms companies are currently closing coronavirus deals. Help you understand what you are doing.
This report shows the value of financial trading terms for coronavirus trading. There are listings available by overall headline value, upfront, milestones and loyalty, allowing readers to analyze and benchmark the value of current deals.
The first chapter of this report gives the direction of the coronavirus trading trend.
Chapter 1 provides an overview of the reports.
Chapter 2 provides an overview of coronavirus trade trends since 2016, covering trends by year, trade type, development stage, technology type, and therapeutic indication.
Chapter 3 contains an analysis of financial terms covering headline value, upfront payments, milestone payments and royalty rates.
Chapter 4 provides a review of major coronavirus deals since 2016. Deals are listed by heading value. This chapter contains a complete list of the top 25 most active coronavirus dealmakers and the deals they are participating in. Provides online access to contracts.
Chapter 5 provides comprehensive access to post-2016 coronavirus deals for which trading agreements are available, giving users direct access to agreements filed with SEC regulators. Each deal title links to an online version of the deal record contract document via a Weblink, allowing easy access to each contract document as needed.
Chapter 6 provides a comprehensive directory of all coronavirus partner agreements by specific coronavirus target announced since 2016. This chapter is organized by specific coronavirus therapeutic targets. Each deal title links to an online version of the deal record and, where available, contract documents via Weblink, allowing easy access to each contract document as needed.
In addition, a comprehensive appendix is provided for each report of all Coronavirus Partner Agreements signed and announced since 2016. The appendices are organized by company AZ, stage of development at time of signing, type of transaction (joint R&D, joint promotion, license, etc.). technology type. Each deal title links to an online version of the deal record and, where available, contract documents via Weblink, allowing easy access to each contract document as needed.
The report also includes numerous tables and figures showing trends and activity in coronavirus partnerships and deals since 2016.
In conclusion, this report provides everything prospective dealmakers need to know about collaborations in research, development and commercialization of coronavirus technologies and products.
The Global Coronavirus Partnership for 2016-2023 includes:
- Trends in coronavirus deals in the biopharmaceutical industry since 2016
- Access headlines, upfronts, milestones and loyalty data
- Access to dozens of coronavirus transaction contract documents
- Comprehensive access to 1500+ coronavirus transaction records
- Major coronavirus deal values since 2016
- Most active coronavirus dealmakers since 2016
The 2016-2023 Global Coronavirus Partnership lists the available deals and contracts as follows:
- heading value
- advance payment amount
- Royalty rate value
- Development stage at time of signing
- Deal Component Type
- Kind of technology
- Specific therapeutic indication
Analyzing the actual contractual agreement allows the following assessments:
- What are the exact rights granted or elected?
- What does a contract with a partner company actually give me?
- What exclusivity is granted?
- What is the transaction payment structure?
- How are sales and payments audited?
- What is the contract period?
- How are the main terms of the contract defined?
- How are IPRs handled and owned?
- Who is responsible for merchandising?
- Who is responsible for development, supply and manufacturing?
- How are confidentiality and disclosure managed?
- How should disputes be resolved?
- On what terms can I close the deal?
- What happens if the owner changes?
- What sublicense and subcontract terms have been agreed?
- Which boilerplate clause is the company claiming?
- Which boilerplate clauses are likely to vary by partner or type of deal?
- Which jurisdiction does the company claim for contract law?
Learn more about this report here https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/5n0tiy
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source of international market research reports and market data. It provides up-to-date data on international and regional markets, key industries, top companies, new products and latest trends.
research and market
Laura WoodSenior Manager
For EST office hours, please call +1-917-300-0470.
US/Canada Toll Free +1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours, please call +353-1-416-8900.
US Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside US): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Market