May 5, 2023 7:06 AM | | 1 minute read
US stock futures rose this morning. Here are some big stocks that recorded losses in today’s premarket trading session.
- Torpanion Co., Ltd. trap The shares fell 45.9% to $19.45 in pre-market trading after the company said its first-quarter results were mixed and inflation in veterinary medicine weighed on margins.
- Qurate Retail, Inc. QRTEB After surging 75% on Thursday, it fell 18.5% to $5.83 in pre-market trading.
- Lift Co., Ltd. lift The stock fell 16.5% to $8.92 in pre-market trading after the company announced disappointing second-quarter earnings guidance. Gross profit margin also fell below the same period last year.
- Atlassian K.K. team The stock fell 15.7% to $126.52 in pre-market trading after the company released its soft guidance for fiscal year 2023.
don’t forget to check us out Click here for premarket coverage
- Top Financial Group Limited Up The stock fell 7.8% to $16.12 in pre-market trading after falling more than 79% on Thursday.
- Silicon Motion Technology Co., Ltd. Simo The stock fell 6.6% in pre-market trading to $54.58 after disappointing first quarter results.
- Mastec Co., Ltd. MTZ The stock fell 5.5% to $81.00 in pre-market trading after the company lowered its earnings guidance for 2023.
- Microchip Technology Inc. MCHP The stock fell 5.4% to $71.90 in pre-market trading after the company reported its fourth quarter results.
Read this now: Apple, Coinbase, 3 stocks to watch for Friday
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. all rights reserved.