of Rust May Update take the best one survival game with a steam core.of rust The May patch notes headline an all-new monument, the Nuclear Missile Silo. This new location can be found lurking beneath an unassuming military base, promising all sorts of valuable rewards to players brave enough to explore it.
The RUST update (Repopulation Unit Survival Test) puts this new location somewhere on the map, most easily spotted by the presence of tall radio towers. Trying to get into an underground base can be tricky, but there’s one easy solution. Just wait for the big and ominous hatch to open and jump in.
Once underground, you can explore the ‘Subterranean Missile Silo that houses a huge ICBM’. Importantly, the rather daring entry method I just described means it’s much harder to get back in than it is to get inside, so be prepared for what you might encounter inside first.
What it is, a new type of scientist can be found in the hallways. Shoot anyone trying to disrupt their experiment. If you can fight and fight to collect loot and defeat enemies, you will eventually reach the elevator and reach the base of the structure. There you can find the warm red glow of a laptop counting down to nuclear Armageddon.
The bunker area also allows access to security cameras around the facility to spy on other players who may be exploring the halls. This is your only chance to grab your newfound gear and get back to the surface.
This facility is also tied to the Rust wipe cycle, where NPC activity around the island increases as the countdown timer approaches zero. The developer, his Facepunch Studios, has plans for all sorts of wipe events in the future, including infantry and vehicle patrols, fighter flyovers and bombing.
The RUST update promises to be one of the most powerful and exciting Rust patches ever with the introduction of this dangerous new feature. Beyond that, both the Thompson and the MP5 SMG have buffs that make them slightly easier to use at long range. addition Change the look of your base with the new Adobe building skins from the Rust store.
Rust Patch Notes – May Update
A RUST update is now available. Here are the Rust patch notes for May 2023:
- adobe building skin
- New Monument: Missile Silo
- New Event: Wipe Day
- Flashbangs now work against scientists
- New world models for different rifle and pistol ammo types
- Improved accuracy of Thompson and MP5. Both weapons have a higher chance of landing a center hit during extended full auto fire. Additionally, Thompson’s recoil favors one side making it slightly more controllable.
- Added “UnderNonScaled” and “OverlayNonScaled” panels to community UI. The contents of these panels are not scaled by screen resolution.
- Added stunning animations to the RF Transmitter view model
- Added recycler animation
- Improved internal error logging with sentry.io
- Only show Steam nicknames if team or player is friendly in contact system
- Added menu option to toggle Steam nickname
- Added ‘server_allow_steam_nicknames’ cloned convar to allow modded servers to disable Steam nicknames
- Added menu option to use radial menu in toggle mode (trackpad)
- Eggsuit durability increased from 25 to 80
- Phrases – Removed many derogatory strings
- Fixed the decal.clear console command not working on glass decals.
- Fixed an issue where two vehicle lifts placed next to each other could sometimes cause erratic vehicle issues.
- Fixed an error caused by cassette player recordings less than 200ms in length.
- Cassette player recordings are now recorded from the exact start time (previously the first 200ms were skipped).
- Fixed an issue that resulted in slower loot generation on high pop servers the longer the server was up
- Fixed an issue where dragging water from a container would kick it from the server
- Fixed an issue where right-clicking a pumpkin from your inventory would put it on top of your head (must be dragged).
- Fixed lag when opening Sleeping Bag “Give to a Friend” UI
- Fixed an issue where the stash would disappear when deployed
- Fixed cargoship front clipping exploit
- Fixed elevator clipping to world layer
- Fixed numerous keycard puzzle bypasses.
- Fixed an issue where the map could not be opened while spectating
- Fixed missing team leader map marker on death
It was deleted
- Restrict ability to disable workshop skins to developers
- Removed green military crates from powerlines
get the best rusty car Scout new nuclear missile silos to help power up all server games Rust console commands to make sure you are getting the most out of the best cooperative game On PC in 2023.