Taking place in a post WW1, real event inspired the upcoming Last Train Home. The game plays as a survival strategy as you take control of Czechoslovak soldiers trying to get home aboard an armored train. While no release date was given, we did receive an action-packed trailer.
The Great War is over – but the fight continues. Command a legion of soldiers desperately trying to make their way home amidst the chaos of civil war. Lead them through the unforgiving wilderness onboard an armored train. Manage your crew and resources and try to survive.
- PICK YOUR BATTLES: Deploy your squad and complete diverse objectives in real-time missions where specialist combat skills, planning, and superior tactics will lead you to victory.
- EQUIP YOUR SOLDIERS: Level up your men by unlocking new skills and gathering better equipment – discover their stories, assign medals, and help them rise up through the ranks.
- MANAGE YOUR CREW: Direct your soldiers in their non-combat roles aboard the train. Craft items, heal your wounded, and restore morale for the arduous journey home.
- UPGRADE YOUR TRAIN: Unlock your armored train’s full potential by upgrading the carriages and locomotive, and oversee important maintenance work to keep it running.
- JOURNEY THROUGH SIBERIA: Stockpile and trade supplies, make new allies, and overcome crisis after crisis as civil war rages across the vast snowfields of Siberia.
- BASED ON HISTORICAL EVENTS: Last Train Home is a compelling narrative that portrays the experiences of the Czechoslovak Legion and their valiant fight on behalf of the Entente powers during World War I. You can learn more about the game’s historical background on Wikipedia.
Stay tuned to Gaming Trend for all your gaming, tech, and entertainment news!
See below for our list of partners and affiliates: